When you're away from home from an absurdly long time, you often wonder: "Am I out of sight, and out of mind?" or "Did people actually miss me while I was gone?" These types of thoughts had been going through my mind lately as our return to the US drew closer. Then yesterday, I received an email from a friend about a girls weekend she had planned. In it she wrote: "When I figured out you would be back and could come, I nearly wet myself!!! P L E A S E come with us ... P L E A S E!!!!"
Questions answered. Thanks C!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Soooo this just goes to tell you that you are a very special, loved, wonderful, beautiful friend who is UNFORGETTABLE no matter where you go or how long you are gone for. Without doubt, I can say that you have a circle of friends here that KNOW you are unforgettable. to the music ... "Unforgettable ... that's what you are... Unforgettable though near or far ... that's why darling it's increadible, that someone so unforgettable thinks that I am just plain crazy!!" :) C~
Post a Comment