Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Where to?
This, my very first blog entry, was inspired by crazy news we received today. It looks as though the Sullivan clan will be becoming expats again. This time in India. Hyderabad to be more precise. Bill and I are planning a trip over there to check things out and make sure we'll be comfortable enough, physically & mentally, to bring the girls over as well and spend anywhere from 6-24 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Meigan,
If anyone can do it, you can! I admire your sense of adventure. I have a cousin whose husband worked for the CIA and the family lived in Germany, India and England. It's a great way for the children to see the world. We'll look forward to all the photos.
Best of luck!
Peggy
wow - sounds like a really cool opportunity!
Wow That sounds great. We have two friends who are from India. We love it when they cook for us.
Love Amy and Francis
Post a Comment