Saturday, November 15, 2008

Well, we've been doing something right

I took the girls to the local cheap Chinese Buffet for lunch yesterday. They hadn't been acting that great yesterday but the combined effect of my growling stomach, the proximity of the 'East Garden', the prospect of an instant lunch, and both of them eating for free let me overlook their behavior and take them out to lunch anyway. I have to admit, I was so impressed and happy with the things they ate. I know they both love Lo Mein, but both girls also tried the red curry chicken, which Cory did like, although she sucked down a bunch of water afterward, and several other surprising things. To run down their meals: Lo Mein, Red curry chicken, green beans, pork dumplings (Cory was a huge fan, even though she peeled off the dumpling, she devoured the meat), spicy clams (yay Cory!) and mushrooms. Ice cream choices were: Chocolate for Cory (that's my girl!), and Green Tea & Red Bean for Sammy. Very impressive. All of this for $10 including tip. Almost priceless ;)

No comments: