Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year, New Resolve...

A New Year always brings new resolutions or revisiting old resolutions.  One thing I'm going to work on is increasing my blogging frequency, or more specifically: I'm going to increase my blog publishing...I have several partially written blog entries awaiting 'creative inspiration' or some witty remarks before I publish them.  Perfectionism rearing its ugly head again...Boo Perfectionism.
  
Now it's January and I feel time speeding by.  Some of our very good friends will be leaving Hyderabad this year, while we plan on staying longer.  Having a looming deadline of time to spend with friends, has made me realize that I need to stop putting things off in all areas of life.  As a result, Cory has started golf lessons (a little college planning there).  I have signed up for lessons as well since there is no better time than now to improve.    The more I play, the more I play the same way...it's time for a change.  Bill has said that we can't leave India until my handicap is below a 25.  The clock starts now :)

Another thing I'd like to do this year is to take some Thai cooking classes...in Thailand.  :)  I will give credit where credit is due and say that it was Bill's idea.  Of course, he would benefit directly from that, but I agree that it sounds like a lot of fun and also really yummy.  I will ask around among my girlfriends to see if anyone would like to join me :)

So in light of my first resolution, I will be publishing this post immediately rather than have it sit unread in my 'Drafts' folder.  Click!

3 comments:

stacy said...

Write more! Write more! I love seeing what you are up to! Oh, and don't wait too long to come back home!
Stacy

the swimmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the swimmer said...

yes, write more!!! we love your posts. just post 'em!